Seite - Page

Saturday 8 May 2010

I WANT THAT THINGS MAM & DAD


Yap yap im back readers, now I want to share ya, the things that I want for my graduated and my birthday it was pass but I still want the things from my mom and my dad
1.       I want my dad buy me this laptop ! I was a big girl I don’t want borrow my sister laptop anymore or family laptop yap yap this laptop I want


2.       Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my mother promise will buy this shoes for me as present in my birthday yap yap thanks mom

3.       Actually I want this wedges but my mom say “I wan you to use that shoes I love it (look at picture above)”. But its okey it was cute

4.       And me and my lovely friends MONSTER AND MONKEY a.k.a firan and irma want to buy this bracelets so COOOOOOOL from ALL TIME LOW yipppi


Ya ya oke ! that’s I want. Me and my lovely friends will watch ALL TIME LOW in tennis indoor senayan we will se JACK and ALEX our favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment